health and safety
the health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority.
what we're doing
- all team members will wear masks to serve you safely.
- to help you navigate the dining areas safely, we have installed signage to communicate effective social distancing practices.
- we are frequently cleaning all high-traffic touchpoints of the dining venues, from cashier stands to payment touch pads.
- self-service areas have been adjusted to serve guests safely.
how you can help
- maintain six feet of distance from other people in line and throughout the dining area.
- wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer if a sink is not nearby.
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- cover coughs and sneezes.
- request a sick meal and stay in your residence hall if you’re not feeling well.
nazareth dining hall
grilled proteins, fresh vegetables, comfort dishes, a made-to-order station, hot vegan and vegetarian entrees, a salad station and deli, homemade soups, allergen-friendly options, local ice cream, cereal and fresh-brewed coffee.
grill on the hill
customizable smoothies, made-to-order flatbread pizzas, appetizers, cheesesteaks, chicken fingers, milkshakes and made-from-scratch desserts.
starbucks coffee or tea, homemade desserts, soft pretzels, and a variety of to-go salads, sandwiches and meal options.
a fresh approach to food
our scratch cooking methods focus on unprocessed ingredients and skillfully prepared dishes.
- soups and sauces feature our house-made stock.
- chicken and fish are hand-breaded daily.
- vegetables are sliced, diced and chopped by hand.
- french fries are cut by hand and fried in small batches.
- pizza dough is made from scratch and tossed by hand.
- entrée meats are roasted in-house in our kitchens
- we only crack fresh, cage-free eggs
- desserts and sweets are freshly baked in our kitchens.
- menus provide vegetarian and vegan options daily.
special dietary needs
we have lots of great options if you have allergies or follow a special diet. we’d love to talk with you about how we can help you transition to campus safely and comfortably. please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan to support your needs.
- menus items are clearly labeled if they contain the top 8 allergens – dairy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, seafood or wheat.
- we carry dairy free, soy free and nut free options.
- vegan and gluten-free desserts, gluten-free pizza and more are available daily – just ask!
look up nutrition facts and common allergen information for the food we serve.
immaculata university catering offers a variety of services to the campus and local community. whatever your event needs, we are here to help! from a board of trustees lunch to a student group meeting, we have a variety of impressive options. as always, we are open to designing a customized menu – just speak with our chef!
grounded in ihm tradition and charism since 1920.
find out what an iu education can do for your mind, your character and your future.